Monday, February 7, 2011

Equivalent to the sun
Whenever I’m feeling down and kind of blue
I sit to write a poem that always gets me through
Like the planets revolve around the sun
Poetry is the center of my life
For survival and also to have fun
Some things I don’t know how to put into words
And so I put it in poetry and the words just splurge

Like the music, your body starts to sway
Poetry is my means to pass the time away
It’s more than just nouns, adjectives, and verbs
Poetry is a lot of meaningful and delicate words
Poetry brings people equal liberty
Poetry equalizes my universe
It brings and also purifies my sanity

In life, poetry keeps me in the right lane
Keeping my mind occupied
That way I can stay on top of my game
In my world, I need poetry
To make my universe complete or done
Because to me, Poetry is equivalent to the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment